Season Ticket Holder Log-In
Welcome to our new Online Account Management system!
This functionality is now available as part of our partnership with Ticketleader, and allows you to manage your Season Ticket Account electronically - including the ability to EMAIL YOUR TICKETS to family, friends or business acquaintances! You can also RENEW your Season Tickets and UPDATE your contact information online at any time!
ACTIVATING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
To begin, you must activate your online account using your Customer ID Number and Online PIN. Your personal Online PIN was communicated via email last season, but you can also find it in the top-right corner of your 2013/14 Season Ticket Renewal Notice.
RENEWING YOUR SEASON TICKETS
Once you have activated your online account, or if you have done so at an earlier date (ex: you started transfering tickets electronically last season), you can simply sign in to begin the renewal process. Click on "2013/2014 Vancouver Giants Season Ticket Renewals" (pictured below) and follow the instructions on the online renewal form.
ELECTRONIC TICKET TRANSFER (EMAILING TICKETS)
Read below to learn the basics of "Ticket Transfer"!
Q. What is Ticket Transfer?
A. This Season Ticket Holder benefit is FREE and allows you to electronically send your tickets to another fan of your choosing. Eliminate the need to meet in person, save on courier costs, and avoid those long Will Call line-ups! The recipient gets an email notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the tickets via print-at-home delivery. It’s that easy! Your season tickets will never have to go unused again!
Q. How do I transfer a ticket?
A. Just follow these easy steps:
1) Sign in to your online ticket account no later than 24 hours prior to game time.
2) Once signed in, click “My Account” on the top menu bar.
3) Select the “Transfer Tickets” option.
4) Click the Transfer link below the game you wish to transfer.
5) Check each box for each individual seat you wish to transfer and enter the recipient’s contact information (case sensitive). You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page.
6) Review your request information and click “Submit” and then the “Sign Out” button to complete the transfer. Transfers are FREE for both the sender and the receiver.
7) Wait for the recipient to claim the tickets; they have up to 24 hours to accept the transfer. You will receive an email notice once the tickets are accepted, rejected, or unclaimed.
NOTE: Once the transfer is accepted, the Season Ticket Holder should destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been deactivated. However, DO NOT DESTROY YOUR TICKETS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION STATING THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETE. If the transfer is declined or not completed within the specified timeframe, your original tickets will remain valid and ready to use. The original barcodes will only be deactivated UPON COMPLETION OF THE TRANSFER.
Q. How do I accept a transferred ticket?
A. Just follow these easy steps:
1) Transfer recipients receive an email that includes a link to accept the transfer. The subject line of the email will read “Ticket Transfer Invitation.” Open your email program, find the email and click on the link.
2) Enter your email address in the appropriate field and click the “Accept” button.
3) Sign in to your ticket account using your email address and password, or click the “Register here” link if you have never used the online ticketing system.
4) You will then receive an email containing your transferred ticket attached to it in the form of a “Print-At-Home” PDF document. Open the email and print out the ticket.
Q. When can I transfer a ticket?
A. Season Ticket Holders can send a ticket transfer no later than 24 hours prior to game time. The receipient must then accept and complete the transfer within 24 hours of the transfer being sent.
SPECIAL NOTES TO REMEMBER:
- A ticket can only be transferred one time. Transferred tickets can not be transferred again.
- The free Adobe Reader version 4.0 or greater is required to open the transferred ticket attachment.
- The deadline to send your ticket transfer is 24 hours prior to game time.
- The deadline to accept and complete a transfer is 24 hours after a transfer it sent.
- DO NOT DESTROY YOUR TICKETS UNTIL YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION STATING THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETE.
- This feature is provided FREE of charge for Season Ticket Holders AND the ticket recipient.
CLICK HERE TO TRANSFER TICKETS (Note: you must ACTIVATE your account first)