There are currently no job opportunities available.
The Activation Team Members will work part-time at Vancouver Giants events representing one of the Giants corporate sponsors. We are looking for individuals who have a specific interest in promotions, strong people skills and who would gladly approach strangers to start up a conversation! They would also enjoy a fun working environment, getting out to different events and working in teams. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or someone you know, contact email@example.com about the Giants Activation Team!
Successful applicants will work Vancouver Giants home games throughout the year until the end of the Giants 2013-2014 Season. Must be available for at least 16 special event night dates throughout the year (Dates TBD). Games are predominately on Weekend Nights and/or Wednesdays.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Self-confidence and enthusiasm to interact in front of large crowds
- Promotional experience preferred, high energy is a must
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality to interact with fans of all ages
- Ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays
- Professional appearance
- Fun and respectful
- Problem solver
Responsibilities may include:
- Transportation of materials to the specified booth location (banners, ballots, prizing, flyers etc)
- Set-up/take down of display booth
- Meet and greet fans throughout the Concourse at the Pacific Coliseum
- Hand out Entrance or Exit Giveaways
- Inform fans about the Vancouver Giants sponsors activations
- Manage fun games with potential customers in these locations.
- Take photos at the event
- Interact and Socialize with Vancouver Giants Fans
Note: this is a volunteer position and great opportunity for someone looking for experience in sports promotion or looking for volunteer hours.