There are currently no job postings with the Vancouver Giants. Please see below for volunteer opportunities and check back for new job opportunities.
The Activation Team Members will work part-time at Vancouver Giants events representing one of the Giants corporate sponsors. We are looking for individuals who have a specific interest in promotions, strong people skills and who would gladly approach strangers to start up a conversation! They would also enjoy a fun working environment, getting out to different events and working in teams. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you or someone you know, contact email@example.com about the Giants Activation Team!
Successful applicants will work Vancouver Giants home games throughout the year until the end of the Giants 2013-2014 Season. Must be available for at least 16 special event night dates throughout the year (Dates TBD). Games are predominately on Weekend Nights and/or Wednesdays.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Self-confidence and enthusiasm to interact in front of large crowds
- Promotional experience preferred, high energy is a must
- Strong communication skills and outgoing personality to interact with fans of all ages
- Ability to work nights, weekends and Holidays
- Professional appearance
- Fun and respectful
- Problem solver
Responsibilities may include:
- Transportation of materials to the specified booth location (banners, ballots, prizing, flyers etc)
- Set-up/take down of display booth
- Meet and greet fans throughout the Concourse at the Pacific Coliseum
- Hand out Entrance or Exit Giveaways
- Inform fans about the Vancouver Giants sponsors activations
- Manage fun games with potential customers in these locations.
- Take photos at the event
- Interact and Socialize with Vancouver Giants Fans
Note: this is a volunteer position and great opportunity for someone looking for experience in sports promotion or looking for volunteer hours.
Nintendo Interactive Game Crew
The Vancouver Giants are looking for motivated individuals to join the Nintendo Interactive Game Crew to volunteer at our home games. The ideal candidate would feel confident running and explaining electronic video games as well as interacting with Giants fans. If you are interested in gaining valuable experience in promotions, events and sports, contact us today!
- be at least 16 years or older
- be willing to learn about Nintendo products
- a friendly attitude and willingness to be at home games on both weekdays and weekends
- have a desire to get involved with the Vancouver Giants
Please note: this position is suitable for high school volunteer hours If you're interested in joining the Nintendo Interactive Game Crew Volunteer a please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position you are applying for in the subject line.